K9 Sport Sack® PLUS 2 - Dog Backpack/Carrier With Multi-Functional Storage Pack - For Dogs Ranging 8-40 lbs
The Plus 2 is a backpack dog carrier with a multi-functional storage pack. The storage pack is great for bringing gear, treats, or other necessities along on your adventures. It also acts as a support for your dog’s back, pulling your pup in snuggly against your back.
Available in sizes S-L, its thicker shoulder straps and padded back panel allow for more weight and strenuous activities.
The Plus 2 is our most complete carrier for small to medium sized dogs and fits dog owners small to large in build.
For Dogs Ranging 8-40 lbs (4-18 kgs)
- Detachable storage bag (14"x9") Don't forget your gear!
- Fully ventilated sides for maximum refreshing air flow
- Padded back panel for increased comfort and cooling
- Thicker, wider, pressure relieving shoulder straps
- Mesh dual side pockets for increased ventilation
- Ventilated cooling side panels
- Adjustable dual side pockets
- Sternum strap avalanche whistle clip
- Newly added PLUS 2 features include:
- Wide Base to accommodate your pet and its tail
- Adjustable Side and Back Cinch Straps to ensure the best fit
- Fur Flap (No more zipping your dog's hair in the bag)
- Adjustable Collar Enclosure
Our sizing is based off of the length of your dog, from its collar to the base of its tail.
Tips & Tricks of learning how to get your dog inside the sports sack.
Have your dog stand or walk onto the bag.
Place front paws through the arm holes.
Clip the top collar enclosure buckle.
Place back legs in and zip up.
Feed collar enclosure buckle through zipper loop.
Tighten side cinches, collar enclosure, and back lumbar straps.
Safety, Sizing & Comfort Features:
Be sure you are using the features found on the K9 Sport Sack as they help you and your dog have the best experience using the carrier.
Carabiner Collar Clip: Prevents your dog from getting out of the bag
Side Cinch Straps: This helps keep your dog in a forward position and not lean backwards. Be sure to tighten these down as much as they can.
Collar Enclosure: This will ensure that your dog doesn't force itself up and out of the bag and helps prevent leaning as well. Be sure to tighten this enough.
Lumbar Back Straps: This supports the Zipper and helps size the bag.
Zipper Loop: Thread collar enclosure buckle through the zipper loop found on each of our models (except for the Urban model) to ensure that the zipper stays fastened.
All of our carriers come equipped with non-slip zippers, but this is an additional feature we recommend using.
All K9 Sport Sack carriers are specially developed under the close direction of animal professionals, veterinarians, dog trainers, and outdoor product engineers to be ergonomic, safe, and strong.