Herbsmith July Third - Canine Calming Chews - Anti-Anxiety Calming Herbs for Dogs - Anxiety Supplements for Dogs
- NATURAL, FAST-ACTING ANXIETY RELIEF - July Third is not only all-natural but quick-acting, calming dog anxiety and promoting a natural feeling of relaxation for a brief period of time. If you know your dog is uneasy with new routines, keep July Third on hand for the next time your dog needs her snazzy hairdo done at the groomer. While this is a great solve for occasional anxiety, it is not a long-term solution. If your dog has unending anxiety, your pup would do better combining July Third with Calm Shen for long-term relief.
- PERFECT FOR TRIPS TO THE GROOMERS OR VET - Nobody likes to be poked or prodded, especially by strangers. It makes complete sense that your dog may not be gung-ho about the going to the vet or groomers, so if your dog has anxiety why not take steps to help them feel more comfortable.
- CALM FEARS AROUND FIREWORKS - The holidays often mean lots of food, people, and laughter. For a dog though, that can mean, loud noises, strangers and too much excitement, but that’s where July Third can help. Our product provides herbal anxiety relief for dogs, keeping them relaxed and calm in the face of environmental stressors.
- DE-LISH! - No dog (or person for that matter) wants to eat something that tastes like medicine. So, we made sure that these tasty anxiety relief treats for dogs actually held up to the idea of what a treat is! We created July Third- a treat that can be mixed in with bone broth, crumbled over food or fed as is. Any way it’s prepared, you can be sure it’s actually a treat dogs beg for.
- GREAT FOR LONG CAR RIDES - If your dog turns into a nervous nelly during long car rides, July Third can help. Dogs often experience anxiety when there are changes to their daily routine and car rides are full of unknowns for your pet. July Third offers a natural alternative to calming anxiety in dogs- so you can both relax and enjoy the ride.
- NATURAL WAY TO EASE ANXIETY - The best calming remedies for dogs are those that are safe and easy on your pet’s system. Made with nothing but herbs like chamomile (sleepy time tea, anyone?), B vitamins and amino acids, there’s nothing in our formula that isn’t 100% safe for your pet.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED - Herbal formulas have been used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years, and in veterinary practice for decades. Dr. Bessent has used this proprietary blend of herbs in her practice for over three decades to help pets with occasional nervousness. And she’s not alone, holistic veterinarians around the country believe in July Third and choose to carry it in their practices.
- MADE IN THE USA (USA, USA) - This supplement was developed by holistic veterinarian, Dr. Chris Bessent, who owns and operates Herbsmith’s two facilities in Wisconsin. It’s quality you can trust from a veterinarian with over 30 years of experience.