Cat Calming Diffuser Kit - For Use with 1 Cat - 3 Diffusers and 6 Refill Kits Value Pack - Odorless Vapor Creating Calming in Cat
The Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser is easy to use. Just plug the diffuser into any standard wall outlet in the room your cat spends the most time and watch it go to work, emitting a drug-free, odorless vapor that creates a calm and peaceful environment for your cat, helping to reduce urine marking and scratching. Use one diffuser per room and replace refill every 30 days.
Replace the diffuser unit each month. The diffuser technology has been engineered to be safe for your home, family and pets, and to provide superior performance. While using the new technology, you may notice the following:
- Visible Vapor: At times your Comfort Zone Diffuser may emit a vapor from the top of the diffuser. This is a normal occurrence and reinforces that the diffuser technology is working.
- Detectable Odor: Although the diffuser is unscented, in rare instances you may sense a slight odor from the diffusing pheromones. This too is normal and poses no harm to the family, the pets or the home.
- Heat: The diffuser may feel warm to the touch, which is normal and safe. We have also added a new auto-shut-off feature to the new diffuser for an added layer of protection and security.
Ingredients: Isoparaffinic Hydrocardon (a petroleum distillate) 45 %, Analogue of feline pheromone 5%, other ingredients 50%.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED: Comfort Zone is a veterinarian recommended solution to keeping cats, safe, happy, and calm.
- 180 DAYS OF CALM: Includes 6 refill to blanket 1 room with cat calming pheromones for up to 180 days.
- DRUG-FREE: Drug-free solution that helps to calm your stressed cat and reduce urine spraying, scratching, and other unwanted behaviors.
- REDUCE CAT STRESS: Creates a calming and relaxing environment for your cat(s) and encourages positive behaviors. It will not affect dogs or other household pets.
- TRUSTED CALMING: Our trusted cat calming pheromone formula refills work in all Comfort Zone diffusers and last up to 30 days.
- HOW TO USE: Plug diffuser upright into a wall outlet with vents facing up and never into power strips. Improper use may cause the diffuser to become discolored, increased odor, or cause leaking.
- CERTIFIED: Diffusers certified to UL safety standards and include a shut-off feature to prevent overheating and a rotatable plug to ensure upright placement in any wall outlet.
- 3 diffuser and 6 refills
- Veterinarian recommended
- Faster diffusion
- 95% effective for reducing urine marking
- 93% effective for reducing destructive scratching
- Ingredients: Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (a petroleum distillate) 45.00%