Calm Shen - A Long-Term Calming Anti-Anxiety Supplement for Dogs and Cats
Calm Shen is calming blend of herbs for dogs and cats exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity, discontentment, or responding to environmentally induced stress. Calm Shen helps dogs and cats maintain a normal and relaxed disposition while also helping them cope with external stresses.
Calm Shen is a great formula for behavioral problem management and may help to curb destructive behavior by helping dogs and cats maintain calmness. Calm Shen may also reduce hyperactivity by promoting a sense of relaxation and mental alertness without drowsiness. The herbs in Calm Shen help to maintain contentment during separation, travel, times of loud noises such as fireworks or thunderstorms, tension caused by changes in your pet’s daily routine, or other situations that may cause anxiousness.
What's In It?
In a healthy dog, the heart, a fire element (yang), and the kidney, a water element (yin), are balanced. Excessive emotional or physical stress and aging can diminish normal kidney function, which leads to the inability to control heat (heart fire) and subsequently allows nervousness to occur. Rehmannia, asparagus tuber, ophiopogon, and scrophularia all help to clear heat and restore balance.
Anxious behavior may also occur due to an imbalance of the heart itself and may take root as excess heat or agitation. Biota seed and polygala help to calm the spirit while preserving the dog or cat's unique personality.
Conducts the actions of the other herbs upward to the heart spirit.
- PERPETUAL ANXIETY RELIEF – If your cat or dog experiences separation anxiety, destructive behavior, extreme hyperactivity, or fear aggression, they’re likely suffering from perpetual anxiety. Calm Shen is the relief you’ve been looking for! The herbs in our formula may help to promote a sense of relaxation and mental alertness without drowsiness.
- PETS REMAIN ALERT WITHOUT DROWSINESS– Other feline and canine calming supplements keep your pet in a semi-sedated state – groggy and never quite ‘there’. The herbs in Calm Shen are not sedatives – they work to correct the underlying imbalance that causes long-term anxiety. Your pet remains alert while transitioning gradually into a more relaxed version of themselves.
- NATURAL APPROACH TO RESOLVING ANXIETY– The best calming aid for dogs and cats is one that is safe and easy on your pet’s system. Just thirteen all-natural ingredients provide herbal calming for dogs and cats who experience continual anxiety. Collected from only the best sources, all of our ingredients are human-grade and 100% safe for your pets.
- STRENGTHENS OVER TIME – The natural ingredients in Calm Shen build up in your pet’s system as you continue to use it, creating continuous support as weeks turn to months. We generally advise that it takes 4-6 weeks to start to see a difference in your pet. The continuous effects of Calm Shen’s active ingredients support normal emotional balance for the ideal calming effect.
- FOR LONG-TERM USE – The active ingredients in Calm Shen work diligently without harsh side effects, so it’s perfect for long-term use. As long as you feel that your pet could use a helping hand with their perpetual anxiety, Calm Shen can remain a part of your daily routine. For anxiety that is irregular or only occurs in certain scenarios, try Herbsmith’s July Third.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED – Herbal formulas have been used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years, and in veterinary practice for decades. Dr. Bessent has used this proprietary blend of herbs in her practice for over three decades to help pets with perpetual anxiety. And she’s not alone, holistic veterinarians around the country believe in Calm Shen and choose to carry it in their practices.
- MADE IN THE USA – This supplement was developed by holistic veterinarian, Dr. Chris Bessent, who owns and operates Herbsmith’s two facilities in Wisconsin. It’s quality you can trust from a veterinarian with over 30 years of experience.